Flyover Territory

Test blog. Like flyover territory itself, you're probably ignoring it anyway.

Sunday, August 20, 2006

As mentioned on my other blog, here's the crappy white-rap vid mentioned on a sports gab site. Taken strictly as humor, it's worth a look, and maybe even enjoyable, but if these guys are in any way serious, then all it does it reinforce negative stereotypes about we denizens of FT.

But then I'm probably just as much at fault... pointing out how fat people in Ohio are in some of my photoblog pics. Witness the heft here. I have other examples, but didn't post them. There are indeed fat folk in Ohio. Now, if *they* start doing rap videos, then we have a problem.

What I'm getting at is, like every other place on the planet, we have shortcomings. When people rip on the wrong things though, that's when it gets lame.